Dear Shari and Toby,
“Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” – Albert Einstein
“By that time, all religions will be in severe crisis. He will undermine religious organizations - not unite them. His message will be that of the individual in relation to All That Is. He will clearly state methods by which each individual can attain a state of intimate contact with his own entity; the entity to some extent being man's mediator with All That Is.
By 2075, all of this will be already accomplished. The birth will occur by the time given. The other changes will occur generally over the period of a century, but the results will show far before that time.
Because of the plastic nature of the future, in your terms, the date cannot be considered final. All probabilities point in its direction, however, for the inner impetus is already forming the events. “
It took over a hundred years for the Israelites to conquer the promised land. It took over 400 years for Ezra and Nehemiah’s prophecies to come true. Hosea’s prophecy covers events over 2000 years. Prophecies cover political and spiritual events over many lifetimes displaying man’s physical development. The first “future prophecy” to come true was the uniting of the children of Israel in 1946-60+ into a recognized nation. The last will be Christ leading the world by 2075 (129 years). Other events occurring during that time period include:
THE EVENTS IN THE 70TH WEEK and DATE OF THE 70TH WEEK are from the religious/scriptural viewpoint of the children of Israel. I started from the scriptural prophecies and brought the secular interpretation into focus. David Wilcock started from the secular/physical viewpoint and brought the religious interpretation into focus as follows.
This book covers most of what David has to say and is a good investment of time and money.
It is best understood and believed if his other works (much more detail) are read and understood.
The Great Pyramid Decoded
When I went to the special order desk at the store, they had to go look
in the back for the book and kept me waiting. This further increased my
sense of unease, even as I smelled the strong bouquet of incense in the
air and admired the displays of crystals. I started going through the
stacks and looking for anything else that seemed interesting. My eyes
soon locked onto The Great Pyramid Decoded by Peter Lemesurier. I
Ripped through it and was dazzled by the number of intricate diagrams
I was seeing of the interior of the pyramid. It was a highly mathematical
and technical book, which didn't scare me in the least.
The Great Pyramid Decoded had an absolutely stunning premise namely
that there was a mathematical message in the passages of the
Great Pyramid. This code could be successfully translated into spoken
language, which the author meticulously reconstructed, revealing the
logic behind every single word in painstaking detail. The Pyramid Time
Line accurately pinpointed many of our own historical events that were
far in the future from when the pyramid was constructed. Most surprising,
the Time Line continued past our own present moment, and ended
with some very impressive events. The author concluded that the pyramid
was ultimately built to encode a prophecy of a global ascension. He
chose to refer to this as the Second Coming of Christ, or the "Messianic
return." He indicated this would be happening to many of us, not just
one figure, which I liked.
The author demonstrated an astonishing number of connections between
the Great Pyramid and Christianity, particularly in chapter 7,
"The Pyramid and the Sacred Writings." This was temporarily a very
popular subject in the 18oos, but it has since become almost completely
obscure. The Cabal was very likely horrified to discover that the monument
they had already co-opted as their symbol was actually a "prophecy
in stone" of the coming of the spiritual leader they despised more than
anyone. I got heavily triggered from reading this in 1993 and could barely
make it through it, since I had felt alienated by Christians all my life, but
I now realize this is of critical importance in understanding the Law of
Connections Between the Pyramid and the Bible
On page 185, Lemesurier said, "The average Christian may be surprised
to learn that the kingdom of heaven referred to repeatedly in the New
Testament was not normally thought of by contemporary Jews as some
kind of post-mortem state of spiritual bliss at all. On the contrary, it was
seen as an uncompromisingly physical Golden Age on Earth-a future
Millennium which the righteous dead would be physically reborn to
enjoy ... the prophet Isaiah had written (26:19); 'They that sleep in the
earth will awake and shout for joy; for thy dew is a dew of sparkling
light, and the earth will bring those long dead to birth again."'
On page r88, Lemesurier made intriguing connections between the
Bible and the UFO phenomenon, by quoting from chapter 19 of Isaiah.
"See how the Lord comes riding swiftly upon a cloud, he shall descend
upon Egypt." Shortly thereafter, a very interesting passage speaks directly
of the Great Pyramid as a "sacred pillar" and "altar." The identity
of this monument would have been very well-known at the time: "When
that day comes there shall be an altar to the Lord in the heart of Egypt,
and a sacred pillar set up for the Lord upon her frontier. It shall stand as
a token and a reminder to the Lord of Hosts in Egypt, so that when they
appeal to him against their oppressors, he may send a deliverer to champion
their cause, and he shall rescue them." (19: r6-q)
The Hebrew word for "altar" can indicate a great heap of stone that
is built to commemorate any memorable event. It preserves the memory
of something that was of great importance to the people. The Hebrew
word that is translated as "pillar" is matstebah, which can indicate any
kind of monument. The word has roots in the Egyptian mstpt, which
means a funeral monument, and also appears later as the Arabic word
mastaba. This is a Rat-topped pyramid that conventional archeologists
believe was the early design prototype that ultimately led to the creation
of the Great Pyramid. So a "mastaba to the Lord in the heart of Egypt,"
associated with a mass ascension and ETs coming out of the clouds from
"heaven," or outer space, changes the meaning of this biblical passage
Lemesurier's scholarship impressed me even more ,on the next page.
Throughout the book he demonstrated how the Pyramid Time Line was
all calibrated in Egyptian inches, where one inch equals one year of time.
"The diagonals along the outside of the pyramid added up very neatly to the
precession cycle of 25,920 years. Without the capstone, the pyramid has six
sides, and in Pyramid numerology, six is the number of imperfection and
evil. Once the capstone returns, it becomes a five-sided object, and five
means divine energy and ascension. Lemesurier revealed that the Bible
passage quoted above had long been known to have a secret mathematical
code embedded in it. This code appears in the science of gematria, in
which each letter in the Hebrew alphabet has a corresponding number
associated with it. The passage about a "great stone monument in the heart
of Egypt" adds up to the number 5449· This is only 0.27 inches away from
the height of the Great Pyramid, in Egyptian inches, if you measure it
from the bottom to the top. This may seem like a foolish coincidence at
first, but Lemesurier demonstrated hundreds and hundreds of them.
Then on the next page, Lemesurier quoted Matthew 21:42, in which
Jesus seems to be speaking of himself when he says, "The stone the builders
rejected has become the chief corner-stone." Lemesurier then said,
"Any building, of course, can have a corner-stone-most have four or
more-but there is only one type of building that can have a chief
corner-stone, or a 'headstone in the corner,' as one translation has it; and
that building is a pyramid. Yet the reference here is specifically to a
building whose chief corner-stone is missing-and it is further made
clear that the final placement of that corner-stone will have a specifically
Messianic connotation." In other words, the return of the capstone is
an ascension event, the perfecting of humans on Earth.
After reading the Law of One, another Bible quote Lemesurier mentioned
jumped out at me even more. He began with Isaiah 26:1, which
says, "We have a strong city whose walls and ramparts are our deliverance.
Open the gates to let a righteous nation in, a nation that keeps
faith." In context, this could be a description of the pyramid and its
symbolism. This may seem like a vague connection, but it was the next
line from verses 4, 7, and 8 that caught my eye: "Trust in the Lord forever,
for the Lord himself is an everlasting rock. ... The path of the
righteous is level, and thou markest out the right way for the upright."
The "everlasting rock" could well be a symbol of the Pyramid, which still
stands after all this time. The Time Line does resemble a level path inside
the "everlasting rock" that marks out the gateway to ascension inside.
Once I reread this passage while writing this book, I immediately
remembered how the Law of One source described their building of the
Great Pyramid. This appears in Session 3, Question 12: "We built with
everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids
were built with stone moved from one place to another." When they
were asked to clarify what they meant by "everlasting rock," the answer
seemed deliberately vague and confusing. The source even seemed to
acknowledge this by saying, "May we answer you in any more helpful
way?" Now I realized that they were directly quoting from the book of
Isaiah, and pointing their readers back to the importance of this passage.
The last Bible quote I will discuss from Lemesurier's book is from
Luke 19:40: "I tell you, if my disciples keep silence the stones will shout
aloud." According to Lemesurier, "The statement may have been a deliberate
reference to the stones of the Great Pyramid-in which case the
statement could be seen as a cryptic (and not untypical) way of saying
that those stones had a Messianic message for mankind."
Even though many of us are alienated against Christianity due to the
trappings of religion, I have since realized that the life and teachings of
Jesus greatly weakened the Cabal and created a far more widespread appreciation
of ascension. It was only while I was in Canada in 2015 that I
realized the basic spiritual message I had been teaching all these years
was the same as we hear from Jesus and other great masters. As I read the
New Testament for the first time, I was astonished at all the references
to ascension that I had missed.
Stunning Bible Quotes on Ascension
Here are some of the most powerful examples I found while I was meditating
in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. I am aware that these passages
have been used by Bible-thumping religious zealots who have
taught that only their own "chosen" will go through this, and all others
will burn in hell. The greater context I have presented here in The Ascension
Mysteries, as well as in my previous two books, makes this all a far
more interesting discussion:
Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we
shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye,
at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead
will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. For this
perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal
body must put on immortality. (I Corinthians 15:51-53)
For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part
under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so
shall also the Son of man be in his day. But first must he suffer
many things, and be -rejected of this generation. And as it
was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the
Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives,
they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered
into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat,
they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they
builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it
rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them
all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is
revealed. In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop,
and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it
away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return
back. (Luke 17:24-31)
I tell you, in that night there shall be two [men] in one
bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. Two
[women] shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken,
and the other left. Two [men] shall be in the field; the one
shall be taken, and the other left. And they answered and said
unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever
the body [is], thither will the eagles be gathered together.
And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great
buildings? There shall not be left one stone upon another, that
shall not be thrown down. (Mark 13:2)
BLUEPRINTS OF THE FUTURE
But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be
darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars
of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be
shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in
the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send
his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four
winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost
part of heaven. (Mark 13:24-27)
And the mighty ones shall wipe away all tears from their
eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor
crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former
things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said,
Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write:
for these words are true and faithful. (Revelations 21:4-5)
. And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high
mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem,
descending out of outer space from the mighty ones, having
the glory of the mighty ones: and her light was like unto a
stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall
awake ... and they that be wise shall shine as the brightness
of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness
as the stars, for ever and ever. (Daniel 12:2-3)
Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh
harvest? Behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on
the fields; for they are white already to harvest. (John 14:35)
The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall
gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them
which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire:
there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the
righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.
Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. (Matthew 13:41-43)
In my April 23, 2016, interview with William Tompkins, he revealed
that the insider community is so divided on the subject of the solar event
that hardly anyone really understands what is going to happen, or how
it is going to happen. "This may not be as destructive as some people
seem to think. It may also be a tremendous new way of life that will
include extended life .... There are boxes full of the different versions of
what you are talking about [from classified insider studies]. Grabbing a
hold of one or two of them, and holding on while it is shaking, is still
kind of hard to do!" I then called Pete Peterson and talked to him about
it that same day. He said, "The solar event is a natural occurrence. It is
how things are and what we must go through."
Starting with Edgar Cayce, undeniable proof of:
- 1. Being able to remote view others and obtain information from that viewing.
- 2. The existence of a collective consciousness known as the Akashic Record.
- 3. The efficacy of holistic medicine.
- 4. Accessibility of present knowledge of future events.
Using the Bible prophecies as a road map the following conclusions were reached:
- 1. Many of the Bible prophecies are consistent and supplemented by prophecies of other religions. Many prophecies from many religions are describing the same events.
- 2. This information is being provided by physical entities not of Earth origin.
- 3. Earth civilizations are being guided by physical entities not of Earth origin.
- 4. Many natural disasters occur on Earth at predetermined intervals.
- 5. Many of the old prophecies occurred as described.
- 6. The future prophecies will occur approximately as forecast.
- 7. The Earth continues past the next major natural disaster and We gradually establish a more loving society.
- 8. Changes in the Earth’s society are slow and natural. They are almost unnoticeable on a day to day basis. These evolutions occur over generations.
- 9. Man is approaching the next step in his evolving society.
- 10. Approximate dates for these changes are given in the Bible.
Using scientific experiments performed by others, research developed by others, personal testimony correlated from many responsible people, information provided from outside sources and personal experience David Wilcock provides significant proof of:
- 1. The brain transmits, receives and controls energy that is not detectable as electromagnetic.
- 2. This energy has physical properties and effects.
- 3. Electromagnetic energy can be produced from rotational equipment without a prime mover once started.
- 4. Gravity can be controlled and used as a force.
- 5. The effects listed in 3&4 above are sensitive to the equipment location with respect to Earth’s ley lines
- 6. German scientists have been creating anti-gravity flying saucers since the 1930’s and 40’s.
Scientific proof has not been presented of the following. Overwhelming evidence has been presented.
- 1. Aliens have been present in this solar system for millions of years.
- 2. Man has been present on earth for over 450,000 years.
- 3. Civilizations have grown to or past the current civilization on Earth and been demolished to start over.
- 4. The moon is an old artificial satellite.
- 5. Breakaway civilizations of man have been established in the solar system and underground.
If the above concepts are accepted it is a small leap of faith to believe in the following:
- 1. We are living in a civilization grown out of the ashes of the last Earth changes. (Earth’s polar shift and flood)The Atlantean civilization was destroyed and the surviving population dispersed south, east and west to integrate into other civilizations.
- 2. Aliens have tutored these surviving civilizations and are still helping when requested.
- 3. In the last 6,000 years several aliens have come to provide insight and example for developing our spiritual consciousness. Examples have been provided of eight levels of consciousness, physical and spiritual development. We are currently at the 3rd level/density and are transitioning into the 4th. These densities are specific ranges of energy frequencies. Just as we see a narrow range of electromagnetic frequencies, each density has a range of energy not detectable by a density of the lower frequency.
- 4. We are being prepared for a shift into the 4th density level. This will involve a DNA change and a change in the way we think of and treat each other. This will be controlled for a thousand years by limiting what type of personalities can reincarnate into Earth. Only a small percentage of those personalities on Earth will participate in this 4th density. ( 5-6% - 375,000,000)
- 5. The final changes started in 2012 and the governmental and political changes will be complete by 2075. From that point on the earth population will develop into a fourth density collective consciousness.
- 6. Personalities now in 3rd density bodies will die a natural death and be reincarnated into a 4th density body. This will only apply to those who think more (51%) of others than they do themselves.
What I have learned from this study and writing these letters---
3. All of the different writings, histories, religions and people are not contradictory or exclusive of each other. I don’t have to believe one is right and the rest are wrong. I only have to look at God from their viewpoint and in complete context to see another part of Him which fits into the whole understanding.
4. The Church today only practices a very small portion of what Christ taught. Much of his teachings were left out of the Bible and destroyed because they indicated control of one’s soul was the responsibility of the individual and not controlled by the Church.
5. The difference between religion and science is where the responsibility is placed. Religion establishes beliefs in ideas and concepts as the prime objectives. Belief as an objective implies responsibility for our souls lies with another entity. Science establishes realities providing a relationship of cause and effect. No real objectives are set forth. Science implies the responsibility for our souls lies with us to establish our objectives and live our lives in a way to accomplish them.
6. Science and religion are the same concepts but from different viewpoints. THEY DO NOT CONTRADICT EACH OTHER!
7. The scope of creation goes far beyond the description of God in the Bible. The “deities” we study are older, more advanced souls created by God (the Creator), as a part of Himself. Each of us is a Co-Creator with God.
8. The spiritual aspects of this world are much easier to understand if the physical aspects are known.
9. I have much to learn and understand if I am to become the soul I want to be.
10. The many resources I have provided appear to provide contradictory explanations of how man developed, why he is here, where he is going and who is guiding us. This concerned and confused me until I had read and studied all the references, their origins, the context of their writing and compared the details on a common time line. The results yielded a holographic and continuously dynamic story which, when viewed from any angle presented a puzzle with matching pieces and a more complete picture than any individual reference contained. There are a few inconsistencies in timing but the overall story is consistent.
What I have learned from life and these studies combined---
1. It is very difficult to overcome being a bigot if you are raised in a society of bigots. The tremendous peer pressure to “look down” on a group appears more natural than standing up and defending the outcast group. Only by looking at every group and seeing Co-Creators (another part of our selves) can this bias be overcome.
2. Children are trained by example and education. This begins immediately after birth. There is so much to learn that it requires an all-out effort, all of our life to acquire even a small portion of the most needed knowledge. Only by working together as a social complex and sharing our knowledge can we produce significant results.
What I believe---
1. The Bible (Genesis and the laws and rules in Exodus and Leviticus) was given to Moses AND/OR others by the Entity as describe in those text as literal history of how we got here and how to survive then and now.
2. If the Old Testament is read with an open mind and literally, it paints a picture more interesting and exciting than any science fiction movie I’ve ever seen.
3. A secular account of the same story is provided by the clay tablets left from the Sumerian civilization (Sumer disappeared around 2000 BC).
4. There are no miracles, only scientific realities we have not studied or made use of. However, they are simpler to understand as miracles.
MY SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS.HTM