PROPHECY TIME LINE
The following are my notes on the timing of events in future prophecy (after 2017). Part 1 is a description mostly in chronological order until shortly after the coming of Christ. Part 2 picks up with the coming of Christ and tries to describe what life will be like afterwards.
Some dates are provided in the Bible and are dependent on each other.
The following contains two proposed sets of dates for the 70th week of Daniel.
1. Based on the assumption that when Israel is revived in 2070 God is protecting them in the wilderness for 3 ½ years. After that point God will turn the world over to Christ to rule from Israel. This places Israel’s revival approximately in the Middle of the Sabbath week 2066-2072. I think the key to this is the “Woman” in Jordan. Near the middle of the seventh week the remnant of Israel is transported to a safe place and protected by God. They live in his sight and protection. Jesus started his ministry in a Sabbath year in the 69th week. The last event in the 70th week is to “anoint the Most Holy” or Christ to ascend the throne of the world. Due to each week being a Sabbath cycle, the end of the 70th week must be a Sabbath year. The seven year period from 2066-2072 meets these requirements and contains the date of God reviving the Hebrew Nation and their living in his sight. At the end of the week, God presents the throne to Christ,to rule the world. This is Christ’s second coming or the continuation of the prophecies. Realizing that Christ will ascend the throne in a Sabbath year and the date of God reviving the Hebrew Nation in the middle of the 70th week allows us to determine approximate dates for events in the 70th week.
2. Tim McHyde and Michael Rood each recognized the story of Christ’s encounter with the Samaritan woman at the well and staying with the gentile Samaritans for 2 days as prophecy. If we look at the parables, sayings of Jesus and stories about Jesus almost all were about prophecy in one way or another. They were concerned with what God’s Kingdom would be like, who would be in the Kingdom, signs for the coming of the Kingdom or what would keep you out of the Kingdom. The assumption that Christ will work with and be accepted by the Gentiles for (2 days = 2000 years in prophecy) 2000 years and then return to the Jews is a reasonable assumption.
Jesus said not to go to the Gentiles, he was here for the Israelites only. This occurs again when he heals the gentile woman’s daughter. Jesus does not provide ministry to the Gentiles until he sends Peter.This was after his ascension, Pentecost and thousands of Jews started following Christ and then were persecuted by other Jews. This would place the start of Peter’s ministry to the Gentiles around late 29AD to early 30AD. Since the Jews had rejected Jesus, from that point forward until today Jesus’ ministry was mainly to the Gentiles. This would indicate Christ’s return at the end of the Sabbath week 2024-2030. This means it will take 40 years for Israel to be revived and live in His sight. This is very possible considering the effects of nuclear weapons.
These two sets of dates seem contradictory but could be supplementary. In set #1 above it is assumed that when the God of Abraham returns it is to raise the nation of Israel and have them live in his sight. However no scripture excludes his coming and dealing with the Antichrist’s army previously. This could place Christ’s return at the earlier #2 date. At the end of the battles (or earlier) the Bible describes the results of a Middle Eastern nuclear war. Chernobyl, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki indicate it takes a significant period of time to bury (by natural means-foliage, rain, weather and wind-silt) the radiated part of the ground and allow safe living. This period is around forty years. At the end of the 70th week the world is in a shambles. After burning off 1/3 of the trees, all of the grass, poisoning 1/3 of all of the water, pole shift which creates worldwide simultaneous earth quakes with accompanying winds and wars killing 2/3 of the people only 5% -10% can survive that seven year period (350 – 700 million worldwide). It will take a significant amount of time to reestablish society. It may be only five years (from 2018) remaining till we start experiencing the natural disasters leading to the 70th week.
These dates are provided from the prophecies. Dates for the remaining events during the seventieth week are not as precise.
1. One synodic lunar month=~29.531 solar days.
2. The Bible does not
state the number of days from when the covenant is made to the “mid week”.
For determining mid week-
42 months could be considered 3.5 years. In some cases the Bible used 1260 days for 3.5 years.
86 moons/2 or 1270 days
87/2 moons or 1285 days.
3. The Bilical lunar year starts at Aviv/Nisan 1. However, the civil new year starts at Tishrei 1. The Biblical year is used for this discussion. The days from beginning to end of the 70th week would be Nisan1 to the start of Tishrei 1 6 and 1/2 years later plus 10 days to Tishrei 10.
4. After the two witnesses prophesy for 1260 days they lay in the street for 3.5 days then they are taken to heaven. A great earthquake is felt in Jerusalem , over 7000 die. Then the second woe is over. Then woe 3, hail, 7th trumpet and armegeddon.
TIES THE REMOVAL OF THE SACRIFICE, DESOLATION AND TRODDING OF THE SANCTUARY
DAN 9:27 SETS THE REMOVAL OF THE SACRIFICE AT MID WEEK
6. Highlighted dates and events are Biblically tied together and form the structure for the remaining dates.
7. The seven angels with trumpets are difficult to place in time. The fifth and sixth angles last at least 6 months
2018-2024 - sun ejections from Corey Goode
4.1. First Seal: A white horse appears, whose crowned rider has a bow with which to conquer. (6:1-2)
4.2. Second Seal: A red horse appears, whose rider is granted a "great sword" to take peace from the earth. (6:3-4)
4.3. Third Seal: A black horse appears, whose rider has "a pair of balances in his hand," where a voice then says, "A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine." (6:5-6)
4.4. Fourth Seal: A pale horse appears, whose rider is Death, and Hades follows him. Death was granted a fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and with the beasts of the earth. (6:7-8)
4.5. Fifth Seal: "Under the altar," appeared the souls of martyrs for the "word of God," who cry out for vengeance. They are given white robes and told to rest until the martyrdom of their brothers is completed. (6:9-11)
BEGINNING OF prophecy
4.6. Sixth Seal: REV (6:12-17)
START OF Destroyer - this starts the physical changes in earth from hevanly bodies
4.6.1. There occurs a great earthquake where "the sun becomes black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon like blood" (6:12).
4.6.2. The stars of heaven fall to the earth and the sky recedes like a scroll being rolled up (6:13-14).
4.6.3. Every mountain and island is moved out of place (6:14).
4.6.4. The people of earth retreat to caves in the mountains (6:15).
4.6.5. The survivors
call upon the mountains and the rocks to fall on them, so as to hide them from
the "wrath of the Lamb" (6:16).
Interlude: The 144,000 Hebrews are sealed.
4.6.7. A great multitude stand before the Throne of God, who come out of the Great Tribulation, clothed with robes made "white in the blood of the Lamb" and having palm branches in their hands. (7:9-17)
4.7. Seventh Seal: Introduces the seven trumpets (8:1-5)
4.7.1. "Silence in heaven for about half an hour" (8:1).
4.7.2. Seven angels are each given trumpets (8:2).
4.7.3. An eighth angel takes a "golden censer," filled with fire from the heavenly altar, and throws it to the earth (8:3-5). What follows are "peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning, and an earthquake" (8:5).
4.7.4. After the eighth angel has devastated the earth, the seven angels introduced in verse 2 prepare to sound their trumpets (8:6).
End of tribulation -- 10 days_
5 Elul to \
1 Tishrei 20 Adar 2550 DAYS RAPTURE \ 1 0 Tishrei
2024/2065 2027/ 2069 1 Tishrei \/ 2030 or 2072
| | | |--WRATH, 7 BOWLS
| ß-ß COVENENT MADE | Sacrificing stopped AoD, start of the tribulation and the Woman | Christ Dan 7:13
| | DAN 9:27 | flees to the wilderness, this was the last chance MARK 13:14 | starts millennium
| | 3.5 YEARS | two witnesses prophesying_1260 days__REV 11_NOTE 4 | 30 Days |
NOTES 1,2 |woman is fed for 1260 days, time times and half a time
| ~Aug 5, 2070 The God of Abraham
returns, Israel lives in his sight
| Babylon (USA) destroyed
NOTE 5 |
AIRLIFTS \___ start of GT
Israel to Jordan \__________________Rev 9:3 Rev 9:15
ANGLES/TRUMPETS prior to AoD woe 1 woe 2
NOTE 7 Rev 8:8 Rev 8:10 Rev 8:12 5th angle 6th angle Rev 10:1 woe 3
1st angle 2nd angle 3rd angle 4th angle scorpions 2x10^8 7th angle 1 Tishrei seven 1 0 Tishrei
hail and fire CME large meteor Wormwood daylight hurt man man army | bowls |
Blood -1/3 SEA Meteor shower 1/3 sun, 5 mos kill 1/3 men Mystery of God finished
-1/3 trees CREATURES -1/3 fresh water moon space ship opened
-grass -1/3 SHIPS STARS
5.5. Fifth Trumpet: The First Woe (9:1-12) Seventh Trumpet:10:6 And swear by him that liveth for ever
5.5.1. A "star" falls from the sky (9:1). and ever, who created heaven, and the earth,
5.5.2. This "star" is given "the key to the and the things that therein are, and the sea, and
bottomless pit" (9:1).10:7 the things which are therein, that there should
5.5.3. The "star" then opens the be time no Longer: TIME SHOULD BE NO LONGER???
bottomless pit. When this happens, THE MYSTERY OF GOD FINISHED???? voice of the
"smoke [rises] from [the Abyss] like seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the
smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun mystery of God should be finished, as he hath
and sky [are] darkened by the smoke declared to his servants the prophets. Answer:
from the Abyss" (9:2). From Tim McHyde https://escapeallthesethings.com/rapture-secrets/
On the contrary, the Bible states that this subject is a "mystery":
1 Corinthians 15:51 (HCSB)—Listen! I am telling you a mystery: We will not
all fall asleep, but we will all be changed 52 in a moment, in the blink of an
eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be
raised incorruptible, and we will be changed.
Revelation 10:7 (ESV)—but that in the days of the trumpet call to be
sounded by the seventh angel, the mystery of God would be fulfilled, just
as he announced to his servants the prophets
5.5.4. From out of the smoke, locusts Woe 3
who are "given power like that of scorpions Seven bowls are poured onto Earth:
of the earth" (9:3), who are commanded First Bowl: A "foul and loathsome sore"
not to harm anyone or anything except afflicts the followers of the beast. (16:1-2)
for people who were not given the "seal Second Bowl: The sea turns to blood and
of God" on their foreheads everything within it dies. (16:3)
(from chapter 7) (9:4). Third Bowl: All fresh water turns
5.5.5. The "locusts" are described as to blood. (16:4-7)
having a human appearance (faces and hair) Fourth Bowl: The sun scorches the Earth
but with lion's teeth, and wearing with intense heat. (16:8-9)
"breastplates of iron"; the sound of their. Fifth Bowl: There is total darkness and
wings resembles "the thunderings of great pain in the Beast's kingdom. (16:10-11)
many horses and chariots rushing into Sixth Bowl: Preparations are made for the
battle" (9:7-9). final battle at Armageddon between the
forces of good and evil. (16:12-16)
Seventh Bowl: A great earthquake: "every
island fled away and the mountains were not
Prophecy #8 defeat of the beast – man loses the battle
8. The Judgement of the Beast, Devil and
The beast and the false prophet are cast into the lake of fire. (19:11-21)
Prophecy #9 Christ’s rule and end of Earth
9. Satan is imprisoned in the bottomless pit for a thousand years. (20:1-3)
9.1. The resurrected martyrs live and reign with Christ for a thousand years. (20:4-6)
9.2. After the Thousand Years
9.2.1. Satan is released and makes war against the people of God, but is defeated. (20:7-9)
Satan is cast into the lake of burning sulfur. (20:10)
Prophecy #10 - SECOND RESURECTION AND FINAL JUDGEMENT ; DESTRUCTION OF MANKIND
The Last Judgment: the wicked, along with
death and Hades, are cast into the lake of fire. (20:11-15)
Prophecy #11 - SPACE SHIP? 1500 MILES CUBED The New Heaven and Earth, and New Jerusalem We are reestablished on a new planet
11. A new heaven and new earth replace the old. There is no more suffering or death. (21:1-8)
11.1. God comes to dwell with humanity in the New Jerusalem. (21:2-8)
11.2. Description of the New Jerusalem. (21:9-27)
11.3. The river and tree of life appear for the healing of the nations. The curse is ended. (22:1-5)
DREAM OF NEBUCHADNEZZAR Dan 2:32
HEAD OF GOLD, --------------------------- The kingdom of Nebuchadnezzar - Babylon
his breast and his arms of silver-------- The Median Empire
belly and his thighs of brass,----------- rule over all the Earth – Persian Empire
His legs of iron,------------------------ strong but in pieces Roman
his feet part of iron and part of clay---kingdom is divided, strong but partly broken
FOUR BEASTS FROM THE SEA DAN 7
In chapter 7, Daniel has a vision of four beasts coming up out of the sea, and is told that they represent four kingdoms:
End time vision Dan 8:17
In chapter 8 Daniel sees a ram with two horns (Media Iraq, Persia, Iran), the younger one higher than the other, destroyed by
a he-goat with a single horn coming from the west on the face of the whole Earth (USA+UN NOTE 3) and touched not the ground (AIR STRIKE)
the horn breaks and four horns appear, followed once again by the "little horn which became great toward south and east." The leader of this horn is the antichrist.
Makes war with aliens. Dan 8:10, 8:22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power
The antichrist comes from this group and – 8:25 - he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
1. Media, ancient country of northwestern Iran, generally corresponding to the modern regions of Azerbaijan, Kurdistan, and parts of Kermanshah
2. Persian Empire refers to any of a series of imperial dynasties centered in Persia (modern–day Iran). The first of these was the Achaemenid Empire established by Cyrus the Great in 550 BC with the conquest of Median, Lydian and Babylonian empires. It covered much of the Ancient world when it was conquered by Alexander the Great.
And the rough goat is the king of Grecia:
and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
ORIGINAL WORD IS YAWAN OR JAVAN GENERALLY ROMAN OR WESTERN PEOPLES SIMILAR MEANING FOR CHITTIM
PROPHECY TIME LINE.HTM