CLASS OUTLINE SERIES
Class outline; What do we know?
1. Each of us has experienced life situations either providing information we had no access to, help from an unexplainable source or physical changes which were impossible.
2. A mental world exists consisting of concepts we create as we go through our lives. We create these concepts as we interact with each other.
3. We communicate sometimes with each other without any physical connection.
4. Spirits or attitudes are created collectively and individually.
Class outline; What can we deduce from what we know?
1. There is a collective source of information maintained in a physical form which is accessible by us.
2. This collective source of information is created by our thoughts and actions.
3. Telepathic communication does happen.
4. We individually and collectively create our spirit world.